[ Bài viết mới · Thành viên · Quy định chung · Tìm kiếm · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Rao vặt » DIỄN ĐÀN RAO VẶT MIỄN PHÍ VADA.UCOZ.NET » ADVERTISING » modern combat
modern combat
modern combatDate: Thursday, 2014-08-14, 11:27 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guests

My mind was blown when I've first seen this awesome piece of game. Freshest mobile game from a top of the line game studio, featuring such magnificent and shadowgun antagonists that I'm still stunned and appaled. Witnessing untold amounts of undead bugs dead, trigger steadily beating as I was launching my shadowgun and throwing grenades everywhere. Quiet and strong lead character reminisced me of the old Doom PC game, though Combat Trigger: Modern Dead 3D has several additional gameplay features. Our health gets to be customized which is the only thing that lets us persist even deeper into this science fiction nightmare. Modern warfare gets blended with gloomy and cynical sci-fi, where deep space exploration gave us only unspeakable dismay of having Terra invaded by dead zombie invaders. Billions of them, in fact. All hungry for our blood and our homes! Cool ego shooter, hard waffen, wow.
Become a frontline commando with your rifle blazing, or snipe the undead devils from great areas. All using only your android screen. Only the best exploits of modern warfare combined with an quick trigger finger will let you to win over the undead monsters. Great graphics encourage you to follow your call of duty. Combat in modern style your fear when travelling through future human locations and shooting your shadowgun, become the ultimate mobile frontline commando, shooting countless like an android.
Trigger finger licking good!

Rao vặt » DIỄN ĐÀN RAO VẶT MIỄN PHÍ VADA.UCOZ.NET » ADVERTISING » modern combat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: